Win a Term of FREE Tutoring for Term 4, 2020!
Thank you for supporting our small business! As a friendly reminder, the purpose of this competition is for the benefit of the community and is an act of goodwill.
We appreciate your kindness and understanding :)
Thank you for entering our biggest giveaway yet! Here are the terms and conditions:
1) Entrant must be located within the Sutherland Shire of NSW, Australia.
2) The contact form to the left is the only way to enter this competition, please don't enter by emailing or calling us directly.
3) No make-up classes will be offered if a session is missed.
4) If you wish to continue with our services after the completion of the prize offered, the sessions will need to be paid for at full price.
5) We cannot guarantee that one of our tutors will match the entrant's availability. If no reasonable arrangement can be made, we reserve the right to forfeit the prize and give to the runner up. If the 1st runner up cannot redeem the prize, it will be offered to the 2nd runner up and so on.
6) The prize includes 1 term of free tutoring - specifically; 1 x 1 hour session per week, for 10 weeks.
7) Sessions are within the home of the entrant, during after school hours.
8) Prior to the commencement of the first session, you will be required to complete a short form that details further information about the child's needs.
9) Prior to the commencement of the first session, a staff member from We, Future Leaders will be in contact for a short phone introduction, however no meetings will be arranged.
10) If for any reason the assigned tutor cannot attend a session (deemed reasonable by We, Future Leaders), and a suitable replacement tutor cannot be found, we cannot make up for this lost session.
11) Only 1 (one) winner and 2 (two) runners-up will be selected. Due to the nature of the prize, We, Future Leaders reserves the right to refuse services to the winner and runners-up if any negativity is received.